Welcome To My Thoughts!!!!

Hey everyone welcome to On The Chaise Lounge. This is my blog where I will be writing my thoughts on everyday life as I see it. They say the best therapy is writing down your thoughts and getting them out in the world so that is what I am going to do here, and its much cheaper than paying someone to hear my thoughts when I have tons of friends that can chime in and let me know what they think. This is going to be free flowing no real theme, just real random stuff from relationships, to sports, tv shows, the topics are endless. I want to welcome you again and hopefully through you, my followers, so I can get some understanding about the world and hopefully solve my issues.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Women I HATE!!!

  I am going to make this one a kind of short today because I don't think I should spend too much time on this subject.  Over the pass couple of days I have been doing a lot of people watching, and I have notice that there are a lot of women I HATE.
 Hate is such a strong word but with these types of women I am going to write about the word fits perfectly. 

  Here we go....

     1. The Independent yet Dependent Woman:  Don't everyone know some woman that is always bragging about how they don't need a man.  Saying the famous line "I can do it on their own, I don't need a man...blah blah blah".  Then you see this same woman looking for and only wanting a man that will take care of her, buy her drinks in the club, pay her bills, and give her money...is that Independent?  These women are a pain in my ass, they are nothing more then selfish, good for nothing tricksters.  Apparently they don't know the meaning of independent. 

    2. The Bitter Ass Woman:  If your a woman that had a bad break up and is holding that relationship against the rest of the male species I am talking about you.  Always complaining about there is no good men in the world, then treating all men like shit, what is wrong with you ladies.  Ladies you can't be bitter because you chose the wrong man, change the men you are dating, stop being fooled by cars, flashy watches and sweet talk.  Bitter women need to get over that shit, stop allowing a bad relationship to ruin anything you could build  in the future. If you don't you will be a lonely for the rest of your life.  

  3. The My Shit Don't Stink Woman:  This should have been number one on my list. Fellas, haven't you talked to a woman that just thinks the world of herself and is willing to let you know she is the SHIT!!.  A woman that is quick to let you know she has a big ego, that her pussy is golden and any man should be happy to be with her.  Here is my question to these women, why are you single?  My answer to them, you are not as great as you think you are, and the main problem is your attitude sucks.  Nobody wants to hear about how great you are, if you have to tell men about your greatness then more then likely you aren't shit.  Women that act this way are trying to hide their insecurities, it's a defensive so men can't know the real person.

  If you find yourself in any of these three examples you need to look in the mirror and do like Michael Jackson and make that change.  It's not attractive at all, but hey I am sure you will still find some sucker that will deal with you so what do I really know.  Just had to get that off my chest.

____ Miles

1 comment:

  1. ...so, what you're telling me is...I cant be independent cuz I have my own, but want him to pay for my own? He cant pay my cell phone bill or car note? Doesnt he want to talk to me and see me? Damn, him, I'm awesome and any man would be GRATEFUL to want to talk to me. Furthermore, they'd be BLESSED for me to come see them. You better stop trippin. I am the shit. You're just like my ex, you men make me ill...lmao...

    Combo right there for ya.

    Good post.

    I hope I am not either of those, but sure can pin point a few friends in each category. I was naming friends in my head when I was reading...

    "oooooh, that's *****" lol

    ReplyDelete