Welcome To My Thoughts!!!!

Hey everyone welcome to On The Chaise Lounge. This is my blog where I will be writing my thoughts on everyday life as I see it. They say the best therapy is writing down your thoughts and getting them out in the world so that is what I am going to do here, and its much cheaper than paying someone to hear my thoughts when I have tons of friends that can chime in and let me know what they think. This is going to be free flowing no real theme, just real random stuff from relationships, to sports, tv shows, the topics are endless. I want to welcome you again and hopefully through you, my followers, so I can get some understanding about the world and hopefully solve my issues.

Friday, September 24, 2010

Goodbye Love...(Nov. 2009)

Goodbye Love.....


I have loved you from the first moment i saw you
Ninth grade when we met
Trips across the country that I will never forget..
Countless other things we talked about that we never got to do.
The time we shared so innocent and true.

Talks of our future together has faded into an unfulfilled goal
Now I sit here alone, with a heart that now has a hole
I loved you completely mind, body and soul...But
I gave you less than 100 percent,
So I guess this is what i get.
A sinking feeling in my stomach and eyes filled with tears
I can only blame myself and my foolish fears.

I wasted so much time trying to just be, and had you waiting on me
Thought you were going to be there forever, I believe this
But now I finally see
When loves in your hands you got to grow up, be a man, and walk across the sands
Grab it with all your might
As our love goes out of sight, and in your rear view
Know that I LOVE YOU....GOODBYE!!!!

2 comments: