Welcome To My Thoughts!!!!

Hey everyone welcome to On The Chaise Lounge. This is my blog where I will be writing my thoughts on everyday life as I see it. They say the best therapy is writing down your thoughts and getting them out in the world so that is what I am going to do here, and its much cheaper than paying someone to hear my thoughts when I have tons of friends that can chime in and let me know what they think. This is going to be free flowing no real theme, just real random stuff from relationships, to sports, tv shows, the topics are endless. I want to welcome you again and hopefully through you, my followers, so I can get some understanding about the world and hopefully solve my issues.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Random Tuesday Thoughts 3

It's that time....Just shit I think about...


* I would like to say goodbye summer...tomorrow is the first day of fall. It was a wonderful summer but i am going to missed the sundresses, open toe sandles, and tank tops.  Until next year I will see you then, I can't wait.

* Who else is excited for Glee tonight.  I really can't believe I am hooked on this show but it's kind of addictive. 

* At what age can people not drive.  If you are old and can't see get your ass off the road.  The speed limit is 55 to 65 on the highway if these speeds are too much for you to handle you need to sit down somewhere.  Also why do old people drive big cars?

* Am I the only one that wonders why people that have bad breathe and body odor don't smell themselves.  I mean if I can smell you why can't you smell yourself, you are closer to the funk than me. 

* I have a question for Lesbian's ...Why do sexy ass women date physical, hard faced, ugly women?  I thought the point of being a lesbian was to be with a woman.  I guess it means be with a dude minus the penis.  

* Why do black dudes that have white girlfriends look so uncomfortable when they see a group of black people walking towards them.  I don't get it, be proud of your lady there is no need to let her hand go or look me in my face like "she is just my friend brotha"...Grow up!!

Just the shit I think about

No comments:

Post a Comment