Welcome To My Thoughts!!!!

Hey everyone welcome to On The Chaise Lounge. This is my blog where I will be writing my thoughts on everyday life as I see it. They say the best therapy is writing down your thoughts and getting them out in the world so that is what I am going to do here, and its much cheaper than paying someone to hear my thoughts when I have tons of friends that can chime in and let me know what they think. This is going to be free flowing no real theme, just real random stuff from relationships, to sports, tv shows, the topics are endless. I want to welcome you again and hopefully through you, my followers, so I can get some understanding about the world and hopefully solve my issues.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Jealous...Really

  Ok so the last couple of days I have been just sitting back, recharging my battery and gathering my thoughts.  We have a serious problem in this world with people not really understanding who they are and what they have going for them.
  I have a friend that I am convinced doesn't live here on Earth, I really believe his head is stuck in the clouds and the bad part is other people co-sign his bullshit.  The dude really comes up with the worst lies that he tries to convince you is the truth.  When his bullshit is in question he always says "aww they just jealous of me"...Really? I have come to understand the meaning of jealousy is the eagerness to have what someone else does or wants to be like someone else.  I really like this dude but I wouldn't trade places in life with him for nothing in the world.  Well maybe if God himself came to me in a dream and said "my son Steve I will promise you a place in heaven, with all your favorite people, and I will give you front row tickets to the welcoming concert starring Tupac, Biggie, Marvin Gaye, with guest host Richard Pryor" then i would consider the trade. 

  Its just blows my mind to hear people that has nothing, no job, car, place to stay, basically just a wasted of space say someone is jealous of them.  How do they have the balls to say that out of their mouth and MEAN IT!.  The comic James Hannah said it best when he said you have to be hater worthy to have people hate on you.  I think the only thing I am jealous of is how in the hell do they survive with nothing, how do they get people to buy them clothes, love them, provide them food and shelter without asking anything of them in return.  Who knew the selling of dreams was an accepted form of payment.  I think Walmart is going to post a new signs that says "we accept Visa, Mastercard, EBT, and our new feature YOUR LAME ASS  DREAMS!!!". 

  After thinking about this subject, it's really not my friends fault or people like him, it's people that know better fault.  These people act like this because they know deep down they are not shit but they have to put up a good cloud of smoke so you can't see their bullshit. I know when they are at someone else's house they look in the mirror and say "man I am a loser...but shit they don't know that".   It's our fault because we don't try to help them become better people, we allow them to think what they are doing is right.  We enable this people to be bums in life then we praised them when they do something they are supposed to do. I am all for encourgement, but with that you have to still have to be honest with people when they are not being honest with themselves.  We allow them to get a big head so they feel comfortable enough to think someone is jealous of them.  I say to them..You no job having, living at home, telling lies about what you gon do ass, nobody wants your life.  Your a LOSER...accept it and embrace it.  My pledge is from this day forth to put people in their place when they step out of line.  So this is my warning shot, don't jump your ass out there, I am cutting your legs from under you quick, fast and in a hurry. 

 

1 comment:

  1. I agree that it's important to start holding people accountable. I am guilty of letting someone like this, perhaps even this person, get away with all the lies and bs. I think for the most part, people know when others are full of bs...but they ignore or sometimes, they "scyce" the other person in an effort to make the person look more like an ass. Which I think is wrong, but it still happens. But, at the end of the day, how will anyone ever learn their behavior or actions are wrong unless they are approached and held accountable. But, I guess it's in the approach?

    ReplyDelete