Welcome To My Thoughts!!!!

Hey everyone welcome to On The Chaise Lounge. This is my blog where I will be writing my thoughts on everyday life as I see it. They say the best therapy is writing down your thoughts and getting them out in the world so that is what I am going to do here, and its much cheaper than paying someone to hear my thoughts when I have tons of friends that can chime in and let me know what they think. This is going to be free flowing no real theme, just real random stuff from relationships, to sports, tv shows, the topics are endless. I want to welcome you again and hopefully through you, my followers, so I can get some understanding about the world and hopefully solve my issues.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Random Tuesday Thoughts

  I know today is Wednesday but was driving back from NC yesterday so I didn't have time to get these down...SUE ME!!!  Let's GO!!!


     ** Do "Faithful" married people still think about that last piece of random pussy/dick they had before their spouse.  I know they have to have another image to jerk or click their mouse too.  That would be silly to have sex with your spouse in your "alone" time also.

    ** Why do women make men with small dick feel so bad about themselves?  I think this is so wrong, men don't complain when you have small breast or no ass we just roll with the punches.  Then when a man has a big dick you complain about him busting you wide open.  What do you really want stop being so picky? Do like we do, make it work and hide our disappointment, that what we do when you take your bra or pants off. 

    ** Weak men need to kill themself.  If you are the type of dude that complain to everyone else about someone else but when are around that person you are quite as a church mouse you are punk.  Why waste peoples time you will never learn to be strong so just end it all.

   **  I think black QB's suck.  My boy Josh would say this all the time and I would defend them but after watching closely, other than Donovan McNabb they are no good.

   ** This goes with the thought above why do black people support bullshit just because black people said it or did it.  People will get mad because I said black QB's suck, only because they feel I should be excited they playing the position.  Fuck that!!! If you can't get the job done you should be told you suck I don't have to hold my tongue because he is black. 

   ** Everyone black that went to go see Lottery Ticket in theater is an asshole.  You knew that movie was going to be horrible you should have got a copy from your local barbershop or waited for HBO.  I am waiting for the CW to play it on a random sunday next summer.

 That's all I got for today...hope you enjoy and tell a friend.

----Miles

3 comments:

  1. Totally agree! I hate it when people defend bad performers or stupid actions just because they are black. Get outta here, if you're a sorry quarterback, CEO, whatever, you're sorry whether you are black white or purple.

    Agree with the weak men too...what is that punk stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...I am dying over here. ISSUES. Funny as f*ck though. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the real problem is that too many "good black movies" and "good black athletes" aren't getting profiled / hired/ supported enough. Until there is a wider representation of us across the board I think you shouldn't "hate" on those who do make it through.....

    Is sex really on your mind all the time?

    ReplyDelete