Welcome To My Thoughts!!!!

Hey everyone welcome to On The Chaise Lounge. This is my blog where I will be writing my thoughts on everyday life as I see it. They say the best therapy is writing down your thoughts and getting them out in the world so that is what I am going to do here, and its much cheaper than paying someone to hear my thoughts when I have tons of friends that can chime in and let me know what they think. This is going to be free flowing no real theme, just real random stuff from relationships, to sports, tv shows, the topics are endless. I want to welcome you again and hopefully through you, my followers, so I can get some understanding about the world and hopefully solve my issues.

Friday, September 3, 2010

The Thrill Is Gone!!!

   In any relationship there might come a time that you look at the person you are with and say "you know...this is not it".  When you start to  have this thought in your mind the best thing to do is just end that relationship because the THRILL IS GONE!!!
Things they did before that you thought  was so cute and made you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, now makes you sick, it's time to go.  There is no need in wasted each others time trying to save something that is dead. 

   Why be in a relationship that you are always arguing with your better half.  Most times over nothing.  I know of a couple that argues all day, everyday, and it's over the smallest things. I never thought you could get cussed out for asking a question but with these two, it is the spark that started the fire.  People will stay in bad relationships because the fear of being alone is just to much for them to handle.  Here are a couple of signs that the thrill is gone in your relationship
                   1. If you talk bad about your man/woman to other people- So if you are pointing out your man/woman's flaws at the water cooler at work then you don't want that person anymore.  When you telling your girls or the fellas how your mate "ain't shit", you are being rude and totally disrespecting your mate.
                  2.  Flirting with another- Don't get me wrong everyone flirts nothing is wrong with talking to another but there is a limit.  If you are getting other men/women numbers, going out with them, and wanting to be with them you need to end your relationship.

                 3.  When your sex life and affection declines-  Why wouldn't you want to hold and be next to the one you are supposed to love?  The extra mushy displays of affections is too much but when you  look as though touching your partner is death then you need to move on.

                4. Communication STOPS!!!!- When you stop talking to your partner  your relationship needs to end.  Being able to let your partner know what is going on in your life is key to a successful relationship. So when you stop communicating you are putting up halls to keep them out.  How you going to be in a relationship with walls between you two.

    These are just the four importants things in my eyes.  Being in a relationship is easy to me, if you communicate, respect, and be honest with each other things should run smoothly.  So if you are doing any of these things you need to really think about your relationship.  Life is too short to be with someone just because you don't want to be alone, or it looks good to the public that you have somebody. When the thrill is gone just let it go, all you are going to do is hurt your partner and yourself.

----Miles

2 comments:

  1. You talk an awful lot about a relationship not to be in one??? Get you a boo slim...I support that 100%

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I love it. These are so true, and a lot of people are afraid of being alone. The worst is when they think that just marrying the person will solve the problem. I have a friend now who talks about her man like a dog, but she keeps going back to him because shes afraid of being alone. Its like self-inflicted torture, and why would you torture yourself just to not be alone?

    ReplyDelete