Welcome To My Thoughts!!!!

Hey everyone welcome to On The Chaise Lounge. This is my blog where I will be writing my thoughts on everyday life as I see it. They say the best therapy is writing down your thoughts and getting them out in the world so that is what I am going to do here, and its much cheaper than paying someone to hear my thoughts when I have tons of friends that can chime in and let me know what they think. This is going to be free flowing no real theme, just real random stuff from relationships, to sports, tv shows, the topics are endless. I want to welcome you again and hopefully through you, my followers, so I can get some understanding about the world and hopefully solve my issues.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Random Thoughts

I am a day behind but i was busy yesterday but here we go....


* Everyone is talking about this Eddie Long thing, so here is what I think.....HE DID IT!!!  Just like O.J killed Nicole, and just like Chris Brown beat Rhianna he is gulity.  I think this for 2 reason...1) no man is going to admit they were raped or molested.  I don't care how much money is at stake, they will come up with another way to get money. So why would they lie on Eddie?  They wouldn't he did the shit.  2) Did you hear the lame speech he gave?  If I know I didn't do something, especially touching little boys, I would have lead with HELL NAW I DIDN'T DO THAT SHIT!!!.  What was up with his hair piece, and I thought collarless suits and shirts were out of style.\

*Can everyone stop hating on Michael Vick now?  It's official he is BACK and better than before.  Hopefully he will continue to be a better person off the field.  This country is about second chances and right now he is taking full advantage of his second chance. 

*When do grown me stop fighting or trying to show how Tough  they are..I really thought "thugs" were gone, last sunday saw a dude get caught with a mean elbow over a basketball game, then the dude that got elbowed ran to his bag to get his keys and started to run to his car...REALLY!!  Both these dude are over 30 with kids and wives but still have the need to show people how tough they are.  My teammate had a good solution for these "tough" ass dude...sign up for MMA.  Thats where the real tough guys are located, they got people begging to fight.

*Why are all the singing groups that were hot in the 90's have a show on black networks.  You got SWV, KCi then Dru Hill and now KCi andJoJo got a show.  Nobody want to see these has beens fight to get back to glory.  Dru Hill performed at K2 in Woodbridge they are not going anywhere fast.

Ok thats all I got today..

1 comment:

  1. Wow.. you had a myriad of things to share today!
    Although a person is innocent until proven guilty, how do you put yourself in that situation where people are making accusations about you and little boys, Pastor Long.. So I agree with you Stevie..Something is fishy...

    Congrats on your blog.. thought provoking..

    ReplyDelete