Welcome To My Thoughts!!!!

Hey everyone welcome to On The Chaise Lounge. This is my blog where I will be writing my thoughts on everyday life as I see it. They say the best therapy is writing down your thoughts and getting them out in the world so that is what I am going to do here, and its much cheaper than paying someone to hear my thoughts when I have tons of friends that can chime in and let me know what they think. This is going to be free flowing no real theme, just real random stuff from relationships, to sports, tv shows, the topics are endless. I want to welcome you again and hopefully through you, my followers, so I can get some understanding about the world and hopefully solve my issues.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Random Tuesday Thoughts

  Good Morning Everyone.....On Tuesday's I think I will just write about whatever random thoughts I have at the moment.  So here we go......


  ** If you're a Cougar with multiple kids, you can forget getting your young prey to be your boyfriend.  It's not happening.   Do you think a young man is really going to be your boyfriend when your child was in high school with him?  Come on stop that silliness. Just enjoy the time being spent together, you getting your legs pushed back, and the peace of mind that you still turning heads in the club.

  ** It annoys me when unimportant people are more anal than the important person.  So if you are a personal assistant, front receptionist, or anybody that works for somebody else listen to me...YOU ARE NOT SHIT!!!  Calm down nobody wants to know you or hear your thoughts, answer the phone and relax. 

 ** Rev. Al and Jesse Jackson bother me.  What do they do again? Is there really a need for them?  I think their time has past and they are still trying to hold on to the old days.  I think as black people we can stand on our own two feet now.  Our black leaders are just in it for the fame, for example Jesse Jackson had his panties all in a bunch when the Cavs. owner talked bad about Lebron James but when Dr. Laura was rambling dsaying nigger where was Jesse.  Couldn't find the dude.  So if it's not going to make him money or get him press he is not doing shit.

** In Sports news...I think Lebron James' is a turd; LaVar Arrington and Chad Dukes have the worst radio show. Its so bad you can't help but listen just to see with silly shit they say each day; Congrats to Michelle Wie for finally winning a tournament, and Tiger is back baby!! Tiger got that divorce pressure off him so he should be good;

** Why do parents baby their kids so much?  Probably because I don't have any kids I can say this but kids are so SOFT and their are so many rules that enable them be soft.  I just learned your child has to be a certain weight and height to ride in the front seat of the car.  Are you kidding me?  I rode in the front seat since I was 5, and I just read a story about a lady that got her kids taken because she left them home alone. The oldest was 13 years old you know I was staying at home alone since I was 6, you would think at 13 you could be home alone and not mess stuff up.  If you can't do that at 13 then it is your parents fault for not teaching you shit.  All I am saying is how are they going to know anything unless they experience somethings.  Get the tit out their mouth at some point. 

I think that is all that is on my mind today...I'm OUT!!!

2 comments:

  1. I keep saying it and I feel as if I will have to continue to do so...SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!! LOL! Thanks, I needed that laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're weird. But this was extremely funny. I especially liked the point about the nonimportant workers...that's priceless...reminds me of a few people...lol

    ReplyDelete