Welcome To My Thoughts!!!!

Hey everyone welcome to On The Chaise Lounge. This is my blog where I will be writing my thoughts on everyday life as I see it. They say the best therapy is writing down your thoughts and getting them out in the world so that is what I am going to do here, and its much cheaper than paying someone to hear my thoughts when I have tons of friends that can chime in and let me know what they think. This is going to be free flowing no real theme, just real random stuff from relationships, to sports, tv shows, the topics are endless. I want to welcome you again and hopefully through you, my followers, so I can get some understanding about the world and hopefully solve my issues.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Bitter

 
You a little Bitter, Now I'm little Bitter
  I left your ass for shorty cause she's a little thicka
  And really knows out to get nut out my snicka
  Your sex was alright, head was pretty tight
  But my baby I call her JJ cause she is
  DY-NO-MITE!!!

  Do you remember what you put me through
  Handling your baby's father and you listening to your lame ass crew
  The grass is greener and I'm a little meaner
  So I hope you feeling lonely,  As you reminiscing on me
While you digging in your kitty in Salt Lake City
  Look how it all turn out NOW!!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment