Welcome To My Thoughts!!!!

Hey everyone welcome to On The Chaise Lounge. This is my blog where I will be writing my thoughts on everyday life as I see it. They say the best therapy is writing down your thoughts and getting them out in the world so that is what I am going to do here, and its much cheaper than paying someone to hear my thoughts when I have tons of friends that can chime in and let me know what they think. This is going to be free flowing no real theme, just real random stuff from relationships, to sports, tv shows, the topics are endless. I want to welcome you again and hopefully through you, my followers, so I can get some understanding about the world and hopefully solve my issues.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Random Thoughts.....

Random Shit I Think About.....


   ** I think old people shouldn't drive cars.  If you are 75 you need to be forced to turn your license over to the DMV on your birthday. At some point you need to just sit your old ass down somewhere and allow people to drive you around.  Old people going under the speed limit on the highway is dangerous, if you can't keep up with traffic get from behind the wheel.

  **All cities need to get rid of the walk/don't walk signs because nobody follows the rules.  If you see a BIG ASS RED hand that means don't walk your ass in the street.  Also, if the sign has a countdown and there is 5 secs on the clock, and you know you are not going to walk fast. Sit your ass on the corner and wait.  I don't want people giving me attitude because I almost hit them because they are in the wrong. 

  **Why do people say they want an honest answer, but when you give them that answer they get mad.  Really!!! I really think people only want honesty when it works in their favor.  If the answer is not what they want, I really think they will accept a lie, or a half truth.

  ** Don't say things just to be nice.  If you say "hey let me know if I can do something for you" then I call you to do something and you don't want to do....KILL YOURSELF!!! People are always just saying things because it seems like the right thing to do and say.  If you don't mean it, don't say shit.

  ** Can Reggie Bush get a girl that has not been with another celebrity?  I mean dude is a multi-illionaire,     attractive and plays football but he is always with someone elses Ex.  Somebody hot is single, Keri Hilson, "Rudy" from The Cosby Show, or somebody.  He is a Lameass dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment