Welcome To My Thoughts!!!!

Hey everyone welcome to On The Chaise Lounge. This is my blog where I will be writing my thoughts on everyday life as I see it. They say the best therapy is writing down your thoughts and getting them out in the world so that is what I am going to do here, and its much cheaper than paying someone to hear my thoughts when I have tons of friends that can chime in and let me know what they think. This is going to be free flowing no real theme, just real random stuff from relationships, to sports, tv shows, the topics are endless. I want to welcome you again and hopefully through you, my followers, so I can get some understanding about the world and hopefully solve my issues.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Quick Relationship Rant

  If I hear another woman say this line…”I don’t want to ruin our friendship.”  Ladies why don’t you
just be honest with men say “I don’t like you like that; I just want you to be my friend.”   That line is getting so old.  What happen to the thinking that friends make the best lovers? Why would the relationship ever be bad if that person is your real friend, someone that knows everything about you? 

Someone that knows everything about you..BINGO!!!  That’s the problem, women don’t want the man that knows everything about them because how is she going to play her games and hide her feelings.  Women want the guy that knows what she allows him to know about herself.  I really don’t know the thinking behind it but I really believe that is why women don’t want the guy that has seen them at their worst and is still in love with them.  Friends are the best lovers because that man has seen you hurting, crying and broke down.  They will love you to your core, they will do whatever to not be the men you complained to them about.  So fellas, if you are feeling a woman and she hits you with that line don’t feel bad.  Take it as a compliment, because what she is basically telling you is that you are too good for her and she doesn’t deserve you.  She is saying "I value superficial bullshit and I am not ready for anything meaning full eventhough I say I do.". Think about it guys, do you really want to be with a woman that things so poorly of herself?  She is already thinking of the end of the relationship instead of the joy the two of you could share. She knows deep down she is full of shit and in a little while you will figure it out too.  Women like this is going to be the ones that are bitter and alone.  Then in about ten years, 3 babies, two failed marriages, she will come to you and say “I should have chose you.”  Or she will be at your wedding sitting in the back upset because another woman took full advantage of everything you had to offer, and singing this wonderful song by Etta James..http://www.youtube.com/v/0_i-AI61PEo?fs=1&hl=en_US
 

4 comments:

  1. Really??!!!!...I mean really Steve....why you always gotta take something negative out of what a person says.....maybe these women really do value the friendship and don't want to ruin it. Aren't you always talking about people being honest...maybe they are being honest...maybe they are giving you the truth as nicely as they can without hurting your feelings.....

    It is truly hard to find good friends nowadays...so many people are shady and willing to use you....so when you have "great" friends you want to keep them as long as you can.

    Or maybe they know they can be friends with you on a friend level only because on a relationship level they know YOU are shady and can't be trusted. Maybe they know everything about YOU and how many times you "men" use the line......"Aww I'm not ready for a relationship....I gotta get my life together...I'm working on my career...blah blah blah..." as you men jump from one bed to another.......I'm just saying.....robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently you missed the whole first line of what i wrote. I said just be honest with the person, tell them that you don't want them as your man. Saying you don't want to ruin the relationship is just a cop out. You are so quick to be a defender of women,and the simple stuff ya'll do sometimes.Take the cape off Wonder Woman. I forgot you like things sugar coated so maybe that line is your go too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First off there are way too many relationships going on around me anyway. I say ruin the friendship then work hard to get it back if that's the case. Friends are friends forever unless you live in Indy!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. No I got what you said about just being honest..... a woman can truly mean that she doesn't want to ruin a friendship - now maybe you want her to go into great detail of WHY she doesn't want to ruin it....but isn't it up to her to decide how honest she wants to be.....how detailed she wants to get into why ya'll can't be together......have you ever thought that some men (obviously not yourself) but SOME men can't handle the WHOLE truth....

    It's interesting how you think I am always quick to defend.....I seem to think you are always quick to criticize.....i guess that's why conversations between us are always so intriquing...LOL....robin

    ReplyDelete