Welcome To My Thoughts!!!!

Hey everyone welcome to On The Chaise Lounge. This is my blog where I will be writing my thoughts on everyday life as I see it. They say the best therapy is writing down your thoughts and getting them out in the world so that is what I am going to do here, and its much cheaper than paying someone to hear my thoughts when I have tons of friends that can chime in and let me know what they think. This is going to be free flowing no real theme, just real random stuff from relationships, to sports, tv shows, the topics are endless. I want to welcome you again and hopefully through you, my followers, so I can get some understanding about the world and hopefully solve my issues.

Friday, January 28, 2011

It's OVERRATED!!!

    Last night I was in bed thinking about my future…career, shelter, where I want to live, family, and marriage…Wait MARRIAGE?? 
I don’t know about the M word.  I really don’t think marriage is in my

I don’t know about the M word.  I really don’t think marriage is in myfuture as of right now.  Let me rephrase that, until I really understand the purpose of marriage I don’t think I will be doing it.   Unlike most people these days I take marriage serious and want to make sure when I do walk down the aisle it going to be forever.  I am not going to be giving up all the beautiful women in this world for some lame ass chick I think I love, so I can be miserable and unhappy after I realize she is some bullshit.  FUCK THAT SHIT!!!
   I will say this with full confidence and I really believe this…NO MAN WANTS TO GET MARRIED.  It has nothing to do with playing the field and being afraid of commitment, it has everything to do with there is no benefit in it for us.  It's a bad business decision from the beginning, and when it doesn't work men more times than women are paying out the ass for alimony.  Men are not wired the same as women, we don't have the same worries about companionship that women may have. Men are comfortable with being alone for the rest of their lives, and actually I don’t think being lonely even crosses a man’s mind.  I think all men, no matter how ugly or different knows they will find someone to spend time with them, so we don’t have that fear.  Men have figured out that there is nothing wrong with having kids out of wedlock.  Men don’t really care what people think of them, if men really cared then the amount of deadbeat dads would be way less in this world.  Men don’t dream of walking down the aisle in a tux that’s too tight with family around.  If people think there is no truth to what I am saying just ask somebody that is married.  I can promise you that their answer will be something along the lines of “make sure you ready” or “are you sure”…those are not good selling points to me.  
  So why do people get married if one side of the equation doesn't really want too?  Easy…Women are so damn persuasive.  My dad would always tell me “Son, a woman will make you weak”, he was RIGHT!! I need men to think about all the stupid stuff they have done for a woman.  Think about the silly outfits you might have bought, a car, or a hair style you received just because you knew a woman would love it.  Since the beginning of time women have been getting men to do whatever they want them to do.  When Eve got Adam to eat that apple it’s been all downhill for men ever since.  I am not totally against marriage I just think today this younger generation is too quick to walk down the aisle then too quick to try to jump out of the marriage when the honeymoon is over.  I just don’t understand how one minute someone is so in love then the first sign of trouble they are cheating on each other, complaining about this or that, and then headed for divorce.  I have a theory on why people do this, it’s because men and women expect stuff that was never in the relationship or they take away something that was in the relationship.  For example…Men are not very good communicators of their feelings in the first place but for some reason women allow their men to not fully communicate with them when they are dating but think that because they are married that means he should all of a sudden be able to communicate with the way the woman wants him too.  On the other hand women and men sometimes get a little to relax with their appearance, stop doing the things they did to get that man or woman.  They get the silly thinking of "I got them and they not going anywhere", but little do they know that's why peoples eyes start wondering.    
  This is just my opinion, like I said in the beginning I just want to make sure that when I say “I Do” it’s forever.  I think it’s a beautiful thing to see two people that’s been together for 30 and 40 years, that’s what I am looking to have on day.  I am not going to rush into anything just because a woman is ready to be a bride and tired of being a girlfriend.   I really don’t see a problem with two people being committed to each other without putting a ring on it.  If that man and that woman are communicating then there is no reason why it can’t work.  We shouldn't allow all the wedding shows, society and anyone else force you to be married because you have a long time boy/girlfriend.  Marriage should be something that is done one time, you should know that when you say "I Do" that is the right person forever.  That person was brought you by God and you commited to God that you will love and honor that person till death do you part.  Not until you get bored, tired of something they do or want a new mate it just doesn't work like that.  So until I find that I will continue to sit back and watch all these fool wasted their time with marriages they know are not going to work but hey "IT SOUNDS GOOD AT THE TIME"  Just my thoughts….Peace.  

1 comment: